You cannot do everything.

I realize with each thoughts and projects I got myself into that more and more I wish I could do nothing turns into reality.
Here are my 4 projects:

  1. The gate opening project.
  2.  Energy meter
  3.  Solar Panel and Solar water heater projects
  4.  Home Waste management

Project execution plan

I do not have anything like this. So fuck all conviction, I am going to execute this along with my other aims.

Aims:
  1. Build a better and cleaner body
  2. Get things with social interaction right
  3. Buy a good phone and sell all the waste I have.
Now along with this,
  1.  I would like to get settled with PCB design or
  2.   Embedded Engineering (Programming or hardware) – Prefer the later more…

My execution steps and plan

I will quit my job and get back the Cheque.
Attend all the interviews and weigh my options to get one job.
Next my daily routine rights – So I am going to just start just like that.
First step get the treadmill inside.
So naturally exercise stuff will get into track. Six pack is the aim.

Project execution

a)      I am going to start all at once and as I get more bored with one I will switch to another.

b)      Follow the above plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey to understand business and evaluation of business - Part 2

The case where I lost half my worth due to detour from my ideal path of buffet-munger way.

Buck converter Basics Notes for Designing and Implementation - PART 2 Simulation