its been 5 months. I am going to report the progress here and make few modifications.

1.I have to get my priorities in order
Still not done.
I will have to decide between a silent partner or a just a investor at N H A.
2. I have to get and set my life bit orderly
I am going to write it down here cause it is helping me reflect on myself in a timeline.
3.I have to learn PCB
I am going to learn PCB design and I want to get a job in power electronics.
4.I have to learn Power Electronics Design
Same as above I am trying to learn PCB design and Power Electronics.
5.I have to learn control system by lbits
I am not getting into this mess right now. Either I will take help or I will learn as time goes by.
6.I have to watch few TV shows which I wanted to since some time
I want to watch TV show such as Last man standing from now on. And inbetween home improvement.
7. Have to find a new TV show to follow.
Delete sleepy hollow and other one with that new Zealand actress.
8.Learn few software
   a)One note
I am not going to use one note instead I am using Evernote instead.
   b)DesignSpark PCB
I tried testing it and it is not much useful when tried to design the custom part.
   c)MATLAB(more)
I am not studying currently. Will get back on it soon.
   d)ETAP if possible
Not going to get into ETAP. Because I do not want go into electrical shit alone.
   e)Programming in MPLAB,WinAVR and Keil
It finished studying this stuff. But did not get to practice it. I am going to get into or get away from it.
    f)Learn to use openwriter more
I am not going to learn openwriter now cause there is no need for it currently.
    h)Find and use a mind mapping software from now on.
It is a waste. I will not be trying such mapping software it is not useful. Instead I will be using only google calendar or live calendar as it only efficient.
9.Have to finish hearing the LAW OF SUCCESS Faster.
Stopped with it. Cause I do not think it will help me.
Instead I bought two books to read
a.Art of thinking clearly - Started with it. Good read. Have to finish it.
b. Outliars - From this I am thinking I have zero chance of tasting sucess but will have to settle for job instead.
10.Find a balance in communication and keeping relationship with other people.
Installed Whats app. Started communication with team members only though a few.
Use hike for personnel purposes.
11. Find a better job.
I never thought this would be in my agenda after the april 11 job I got but sadly it was not enough. The job has left me wanting to look out for better option. I do not know where to look on.I purposefully missed a SBI PO exam today cause I did not study a single word and I was not prepared for the same.
I do not know how to make this situation better. It all seems to be going down the spiral.I am not preparing to aid the hope alone instead I am going to put things into practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey to understand business and evaluation of business - Part 2

The case where I lost half my worth due to detour from my ideal path of buffet-munger way.

Buck converter Basics Notes for Designing and Implementation - PART 2 Simulation