I Have Returned : This time it is more than one agenda’s

1.I have to get my priorities in order

2. I have to get and set my life bit orderely

3.I have to learn PCB

4.I have to learn Power Electronics Design

5.I have to learn control system by bits

6.I have to watch few TV shows which I wanted to since some time

7. Have to find a new TV show to follow.

8.Learn few software

   a)One note

   b)DesignSpark PCB

   c)MATLAB(more)

   d)ETAP if possible

   e)Programming in MPLAB,WinAVR and Keil

    f)Learn to use openwriter more

    h)Find and use a mind mapping software from now on.

9.Have to finish hearing the LAW OF SUCCESS Faster.

10.Find a balance in communication and keeping relationship with other people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey to understand business and evaluation of business - Part 2

The case where I lost half my worth due to detour from my ideal path of buffet-munger way.

Buck converter Basics Notes for Designing and Implementation - PART 2 Simulation