fcuk u CBSE

I can't help but think how fcked is your correcting scheme.I was miss treated by your evaluation while in higher secondaries and now its the same fate for my sister.I still remember the way I could not get into the college I desired casue I didn't have a good percentage even after studying like crazy while others were...(No I am not going there it might seem like an angry bash for who have all tasted sucess or failure the y deserved for atleast once in life)On top of that after all these six year i could nothelp but htink how different my life would have been if those results were the one i deserved.

Now seeing the same thing happening to my sister who have been treated even worse when her all other classmates have scored high and on seeing her face with such sadness kind of reminds me of all and  couldn't help thinking what if she has to go through what i had to live with till date.

I will surely hope justice be done on whoever has evaluated her paper and no more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My journey to understand business and evaluation of business - Part 2

The case where I lost half my worth due to detour from my ideal path of buffet-munger way.

Buck converter Basics Notes for Designing and Implementation - PART 2 Simulation